立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 10|回复: 0

贾斯汀比伯唱的暮光之城片尾曲_急求《暮光之城》1中的片尾曲名!!

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-10-2 12:13:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
暮光之城1的片尾曲有哪些、女声的呢首叫什么名字
Paramore唱的Decode 绝对没错!!! 歌词 How can I decide what's right?  When you're clouding up my mind  Can't win your losing fight all the time  Not gonna ever own what's mine  When you're always taking sides  You wont take away my pride  No not this time  Not this time  How did we get here?  I use to know you so well  How did we get here?  Well, I think I know how The truth is hiding in your eyes  And its hanging on your tongue  Just boiling in my blood,  But you think that I can't see  What kind of man that you are  If you're a man at all  Well, I will figure this one out on my own  (I'm screaming "I love you so..." But my thoughts you can't decode)  How did we get here?  I use to know you so well  How did we get here?  Well, I think I know how Do you see what we've done?  We're gonna make such fools of ourselves  Do you see what we've done?  We're gonna make such fools of ourselves  How did we get here?  I use to know you so well  How did we get here?  Well, I use to know you so well  I think I know  I think I know  There is something that I see in you  It might kill me I want it to be true

暮光之城1中的所有歌曲歌名,急需啊!!!
  1. Muse — Supermassive Black Hole 打棒球那一段
  2. Paramore — Decode  主题曲
  3. The Black Ghosts — Full Moon 贝拉去机场那段
  4. Linkin Park — Leave Out All The Rest 片尾曲
  5. MuteMath — Spotlight (Twilight Mix) 爱德华和贝拉一起上学,爱德华下车搂着贝拉那一段
  6. Perry Farrell — Going All The Way (Into The Twilight) 爱德华和贝拉参加舞会那一段
  7. Collective Soul — Tremble For My Beloved 大概在影片21:20,爱德华救下要遭遇撞车的贝拉那里
  8. Paramore — I Caught Myself 贝拉和杰西卡、安吉拉去天使港买衣服时大概在影片37:30
  9. Blue Foundation — Eyes On Fire 贝拉与妈妈通完话大概在影片13:33开始
  10. Rob Pattinson — Never Think 爱德华与贝拉在饭店一起吃饭时
  11. Iron & Wine — Flightless Bird, American Mouth  最后爱德华与贝拉一起跳舞的时候
  12. Carter Burwell — Bella’s Lullaby 爱德华弹给贝拉的钢琴曲
  13.Rob Pattinson — Let Me Sign  贝拉被詹姆斯咬后
  13.Radiohead – 15 Steps  片尾维多利亚从楼梯上下来
  15. I Know What You Are  爱德华和贝拉摊牌自己是吸血鬼的那一段
  配乐唱片:
  作者:著名的配乐大师Carter Burwell
  1.supermassive black hole(BELLA和EDWARD一家在雷雨天打棒球时的音乐)
  2.In Place Of Someone You Love(BELLA坐车去舞蹈室时,独白的背景音乐)
  3.Showdown In The Ballet Studio(BELLA进入舞蹈室之后的音乐)
  4.Flightless Bird, American Mouth(最后跳舞的背景音乐)
  曲目列表:
  1. How I Would Die
  2. Who Are They?
  3. Treaty
  4. Phascination Phase
  5. Humans Are Predators Too
  6. I Dreamt Of Edward
  7. I Know What You Are
  8. The Most Dangerous Predator
  9. The Skin Of A Killer
  10. The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb
  11. Complications
  12. Dinner With His Family
  13. I Would Be The Meal
  14. Bella's Lullaby (Twilight Soundtrack Version)
  15. Nomads
  16. Stuck Here Like Mom
  17. Bella Is Part Of The Family
  18. Tracking
  19. In Place Of Someone You Love
  20. Showdown In The Ballet Studio
  在KUGOU上都有得下的哦~~~
  希望能帮到你~

电影《暮光之城》的主题曲?片尾曲,和插曲的名字?
《暮色-twilight》电影原声带 1. Muse — Supermassive Black Hole  2. Paramore — Decode  3. The Black Ghosts — Full Moon  4. Linkin Park — Leave Out All The Rest  5. MuteMath — Spotlight (Twilight Mix)  6. Perry Farrell — Going All The Way (Into The Twilight)  7. Collective Soul — Tremble For My Beloved  8. Paramore — I Caught Myself  9. Blue Foundation — Eyes On Fire  10. Rob Pattinson — Never Think  11. Iron & Wine — Flightless Bird, American Mouth  12. Carter Burwell — Bella’s Lullaby   《暮色-twilight》配乐版唱片 作者:著名的配乐大师Carter Burwell 1.supermassive black hole(在BELLA的房间里,EDWARD吻BELLA时) 2.In Place Of Someone You Love(BELLA坐车去舞蹈室时,独白的背景音乐) 3.Showdown In The Ballet Studio(BELLA进入舞蹈室之后的音乐) 4.Flightless Bird, American Mouth(最后跳舞的背景音乐) 曲目列表: 1. How I Would Die  2. Who Are They?  3. Treaty  4. Phascination Phase  5. Humans Are Predators Too  6. I Dreamt Of Edward  7. I Know What You Are 8. The Most Dangerous Predator  9. The Skin Of A Killer  10. The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb 11. Complications  12. Dinner With His Family  13. I Would Be The Meal 14. Bella's Lullaby (Twilight Soundtrack Version)  15. Nomads 16. Stuck Here Like Mom  17. Bella Is Part Of The Family  18. Tracking  19. In Place Of Someone You Love  20. Showdown In The Ballet Studio

电影暮光之城1暮色里的结尾曲出自!
歌曲名 leave out all the rest 林肯公园(Linkin Park) 专辑名称:Road To Revolution 附上歌词 I dreamed I was missing, you were so scared 我在梦中迷失你恐惧万分 But no one would listen, cause no one else cared 没有人倾听 因为没有人在意 After my dreaming, I woke with this fear: 梦醒了恐惧依然没有消散 What am I leaving when I'm done here? 我该怎么面对我所做的一切 So if you're asking me, I want you to know 当你问我时我只想让你明白 When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done 我要从头开始 忘记我犯过的错 Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed 让我远离那些迷失的理由 And don't resent me, and when you're feeling empty 请不要再怨恨我 Keep me in your memory, and leave out all the rest 当你觉得寂寞时 让我留在你的记忆中 Leave out all the rest 剩下的一切都不用去考虑 Don't be afraid 不要害怕 I've taken my beating, I've shared what I've made I'm strong on the 我会面对挫折我们一起承担 surface, not all the way through I've never been perfect, but neither have you 表面上坚强的我并没有把一切做好其实我们永远都不会完美 So if you're asking me, I want you to know 当你问我时我只想让你明白 When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done 我要从头开始忘记我犯过的错 Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed 让我远离那些迷失的理由 Don't resent me, and when you're feeling empty 请不要再怨恨我 Keep me in your memory, leave out all the rest 当你觉得寂寞时让我留在你的记忆中 Leave out all the rest 剩下的一切都不用去考虑 Forgetting all the hurt inside that you've learned to hide so well Pretending someone else can come and save me from myself 遗忘你心中深藏的伤痕 当作有人已经把我拯救 I can be who you are 我会为你而改变 When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done  我要从头开始 忘记我犯过的错 Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed Don't resent me, and when you're feeling empty 让我远离那些迷失的理由 请不要再怨恨我 Keep me in your memory, leave out all the rest 当你觉得寂寞时 Leave out all the rest  让我留在你的记忆中 Forgetting all the hurt inside you've learned to hide so well 剩下的一切都不用去考虑 Pretending someone else can come and save me from myself 遗忘你心中深藏的伤痕,当作有人已经把我拯救 I can be who you are  我会为你而改变 I can be who you are.  我会为你而改变 介绍下乐队 林肯公园(Linkin Park)是一组来自美国加州的摇滚乐队。林肯公园在2000年以首张专辑《混合理论》(Hybrid Theory)在主流音乐市场上获得成功,该专辑[本站禁止交易请到商城]量超过2,400万张,接下来发行的《天空之城—美特拉》(Meteora)专辑也取得成功,在2003年的美国告示牌200专辑榜(Billboard 200)上排名第一。最新专辑《末日警钟 毁灭·新生》(Minutes to Midnight)不再是新金属的风格,而走向主流,但仍然受到了歌迷的喜欢,截至2009年10月已经[本站禁止交易请到商城]超过800万张。 主唱:Mike Shinoda/ 麦克·信田  主唱:Chester Bennington/ 查斯特 鼓手:Rob Bourdon/ 罗伯 吉他手:Brad Delson/ 布莱德 DJ/Sample:Joseph Hahn/ 乔瑟夫 贝斯手:Phoenix Farrell/ 菲尼克斯  哈哈哈!楼主厉害~这不是实况但是的确和足球有关,是2008年的天下足球里面的足球影像主题曲~

《暮光之城》—新月中所有的插曲的名字?
1.Hurricane Bells – Monsters  影片刚开始,贝拉在停车场等爱德华,爱德华初次登场时的音乐 2.Sea Wolf – The Violet Hour 贝拉生日会上的音乐 3.Bon Iver and St. Vincent – Roslyn 从生日会上回来 贝拉在打印照片时 4.Lykke Li – Possibility  爱德华走后,贝拉一个人坐在窗前,镜头360度旋转,字幕显示月份的变化 5.Muse – I Belong To You(New Moon) 贝拉爸爸劝她去结交一些朋友,不要封闭自己 6. OK Go – Shooting The Moon  和雅各布(未变成狼人前)在一起玩,修摩托车... 7.Black Rebel Motorcycle Club – Done All Wrong 来到艾米丽(狼人首领Sam的未婚妻。脸上有疤痕)家里 8.Thom Yorke – Hearing Damage 跳崖之前,贝拉在卡车前幻想着爱德华  9.Alexandre Desplat – New Moon (The Meadow)  在教室里看罗密欧与朱丽叶时候,爱德华告诉贝拉关于意大利吸血鬼的时候音乐 10.Editors - No Sound But The Wind  决定投票,贝拉和爱德华坐车离开,在路上遇见小狼 11. Death Cab For Cutie – Meet Me On The Equinox  主题曲 12.Band Of Skulls – Friends  13.Anya Marina – Satellite Heart 14.Grizzly Bear – Slow Life 15.The Killers – A White Demon Love Song
满意请
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|上栗论坛 |网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 03:22 , Processed in 0.173072 second(s), 18 queries .